Would you like to add value by providing our Customers high quality of the services under handling of Income Payments such as bonds or shared? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer who will play a valuable role in executing income on global market.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the RCS Income DK/NO/SE team. We add value by providing our Customers high quality of the services under handling of Income Payments such as bonds or shares. As Assistant Service Operations Officer who will play a valuable role in executing income on global market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing of income payments on daily basis
- Investigating and resolving unclear positions with other parties/teams
- Daily reconciliation of payments
- Servicing common mailbox
- Maintaining clear balances on cash accounts
- Taking part in various projects (relating processes or team areas)
- Building professional relations with Stakeholders, Custodians
- Delivering on tasks delegated by People Leader to fulfil WBO Strategic Direction
You’ll join a young, energetic team, that is eager to help you to grow in Nordea. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- To like to work with figuers
- To be focused on details
- To have ability to prioritize tasks
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background:
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Finance-related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate actions will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 05/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.