Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The Accounts Receivable department is responsible for global cash collections, cash forecasting, billing and cash application activities. Being the biggest department in Krakow and the biggest Motorola team focused on cash we drive the overall.
- Maintains working relationships with Motorola customers and business partners.
- Monitors Teams working case queue and assign cases to the appropriate team or resolve where possible.
- Assists in setting credit limits, in the product return process, orders release, setting up new customers account.
- Processes and issues new invoices and rebills.
- Processes refunds/credit card charges.
- Assists in payment/credit application.
- Assists in write-offs/adjustments, legal claims.
- Assists Team with the month-end close and reporting processes.
- Supports other analysts with administrative tasks.
- Support with any data entry or ad-hoc analyses as requested by TL or senior members of the Team.
- Student status in following fields: Economy / Finance /Accounting
- Willingness to work US hours (mixed shift approach - part of days to start in the morning and part of days to start at 2 pm or similar)
- Excellent English
- Ability to multi task & prioritize, as well as analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms & collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development
every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate