What does the team do?
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) team provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees assigned all over the world. We are seeking a candidate who would be responsible for the client billing and finances of international accounts as well as support with general client engagement administration. The hired person will be the key contact for, among others, billing queries, invoices, payments and financial reports.
We are currently looking to recruit an Admin Junior Asssistant to join our Global Mobility Services team based out of Kraków dedicated to working with KPMG’s key client and their International Tax team.
- Review Assignee Authorization process for KPMG Services
- Access Rights management for different KPMG platforms both for Client and internally
- Multiple mailboxes monitoring on a daily basis
- Dealing with queries from different KPMG offices & Client around the world
- Maintaining good Client relationships, timely answering of Client and Client-related queries
- Ad hoc reporting and statistics (as needed by clients and/or the team)
- Key Performance Indicators monitoring
- University-level education
- At least 2 years of overall professional experience in multicultural company
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong multitasking, organizational skills and interpersonal effectiveness also with different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools in particular Excel (Pivot tables, VLookup, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work in the matrix reporting lines (dotted line in Poland, direct line in Denmark)
- Work in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business knowledge
- A set of necessary working tools
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- Strong team-oriented culture and good atmosphere