emagine is a leading player in the Nordics within delivery of high-end IT and Business consultants on “Time & Material” basis. As a Group we offer a wide range of benefits and services, including business and management consulting, vendor management services and managed services. Additionally, we are one of the largest providers of nearshoring in Poland, helping clients scale up with the exact expert resources they need in a larger and beneficial set-up.
emagine is looking for you who want to be the glue that binds everything together and makes our daily life work even better. You will be responsible for ensuring a well-functioning office. So its important that you have experience in this area, so if youre the type who arranges your books in alphabetical order and struggles to relax in a cluttered room, we consider that a plus, because being organized is a very important skill for this job:) Generally speaking, you are the person who controls everything, from small things like simple daily tasks like organizing deliveries and oraganizing meetings, to big things like planning and booking business trips, helping with internal events or service agreements.
You are the first smile our guests will see when they come to emagine and the last impression they will take with them when they leave. Thats why its very important for you to have a positive attitude, stay calm and at the same time understand that its the little things that matter to your colleagues so that they work at their best, especially when they are working in a fast-paced environment. At emagine, we are very dedicated to our work and celebrate our successes together.
Administration Specialist / Receptionist
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the office by working with our employees, consultants and clients,
- Liaising with office suppliers, planning and ordering necessary products,
- Being responsible for the purchasing and delivery process,
- Being the contact person with various suppliers,
- Organizing meetings,
- Support in planning, designing and decorating new office space,
- Providing ad hoc assistance in the planning and execution of events - internal and external,
- Ad hoc tasks for colleagues and management.
- is diplomatic and conciliatory,
- Is service-oriented, well-organized and organized at a high level,
- is stable and takes responsibility,
- can multitask and is open to new tasks,
- is able to work under time pressure,
- is proactive and independent,
- has a black belt in Microsoft Office,
- is fluent in spoken and written English (B2- C1).
- Informal and dynamic work environment with friendly and committed colleagues,
- Work from our office on Domaniewska Street,
- Private medical care and MultiSport card,
- Joint celebration of successes in various ways,
- Salary in line with your qualifications and experience.