We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team in Krakow.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with an excellent communication skills and upbeat attitude. Someone who shows initiative, loves working as part of a successful team and who will help us to achieve our goal of continuous improvements in the services we deliver to our clients. You will be working closely with Engineering Department in Poland, as well as other locations in Europe, US, Asia, Australia. Candidates should be able to assist with handling general administration duties and support the team in a range of activities including: document formatting, meeting scheduling, minute taking, time reporting, travel bookings, project assistance and generating reports.
As a self-motivated, customer-focused individual you will have:
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams environment would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- A natural ability to work autonomously and as part of a team