For our Client European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
The interim administrative assistant will provide assistance on the workload of Cat II and III by actively carrying out essential administrative tasks namely:
- Organizing interviews and running eligibility checks;
- Supporting initial and secondary screening processes;
- Cross-checking information ensuring accuracy among all data information systems;
- Effectively assisting on the verification process and constantly updating numbers relative to nominations and selected candidates of Cat II and III;
- Supporting organization of meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders;
- Addressing daily requests and queries of internal and external stakeholders related to Category II secondment modalities and provisions.
A) In particular, for Category II the interim administrative assistant will be:
- Handling the correspondence with internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting data migration and allocation of resources in Opera Evo system;
- Preparing Briefing notes, key notes, speaking points, presentations and all relevant document for meetings and workshops relative to Category II;
- Cross-checking information inserted into opera and performing quality control of the submitted data;
- Communicating information relative to secondment and administrative procedures to internal stakeholders;
- Gathering input or contributions from other divisions and compiling them into aggregated reports in relation to capability pooling process;
B) For Category III the interim administrative assistant will be:
- Actively participating in the Annual Bilateral negotiations proceedings and performing follow-up actions regarding HR/TE inquiries;
- Supporting the organization of meetings and workshops relative to Category III with internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting to the preparation of relevant documents, notes and room documents for the MB meetings;
- Running the logistical and administrative work of the above-mentioned meeting;
- Providing assistance in the daily workflow of the above-mentioned process.
C) For the needs of Pooled Resources Network meeting, the interim assistant will be:
- Running the technical modalities and logistics of the meeting;
- Ensuring that presentations, key notes, speaking points and LLTs have been gathered and sent to all internal and external stakeholders;
- Communicating invitations and letters to MS/SAC;
- Preparing the Agenda of the meeting taking minutes;
D)Providing support to the activities aiming at the development and promotion of resilient and sustainable EBCG capabilities by:
- Supporting the development of the concept on increasing resilience of the EBCG achieved with proper design and management of EBCG capabilities.
- Actively participating in meeting with MSs representatives in order to establish open channels of communications in view of creating a sustainability network and share best practices on sustainability.
- Preparing the first EBCG sustainability meeting under CDN activities.
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing (B2/C1/C2);
- Good IT skills and computer literacy: MS applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point) and proven ability to work with electronic systems and databases;
- Experience in coordinating activities related to information exchange;
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Capable of prioritizing and strong sense for organization;
- High level of commitment, constructive, positive and service oriented attitude.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals