For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Digital Services Unit
Reference Number: AA/DSU/2022
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Ensure administrative support in administrative procedures;
- Co-ordinate the document flow and assist in archiving;
- Draft notes, letters, reports and follow up;
- Carry out data entry and support an administration of electronic databases;
- Assist at meetings, drafting minutes where necessary;
- Assist in correspondence;
- Assist in preparation and follow up of financial documents;
- Provide assistance in preparation, implementation and monitoring of ICT processes
- Perform basic administrative tasks as copying, scanning, etc.
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Good IT skills and computer literacy: MS applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point) and proven ability to work with electronic systems and databases;
- Experience in coordinating activities related to information exchange;
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Capable of prioritizing and strong sense for organization;
- High level of commitment, constructive, positive and service oriented attitude.
- Contract of employment through the Employment Agency;
- Daily remuneration: 79,75€ gorss
- Opportunity for development and promotion;
- Work with professionals.
Please note that only applications in English will be considered.