For our Client European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Financial, Digital and Security Division
Reference Number: AA/FDSD/FRO/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- to ensure administrative support in administrative procedures
- to co-ordinate the document flow and assist in archiving
- to draft notes, letters, reports and follow up
- to carry out data entry and support an administration of electronic databases
- to support in preparation and evaluation of internal training
- to assist at meetings, drafting minutes where necessary
- to assist in correspondence, missions and agenda management
- to provide assistance in preparation, implementation and monitoring of contracts
- to support project team in management of projects
- to support in drafting reports in various areas
- to track and report team hours and file expense reports
- to perform basic administrative tasks as copying, scanning, etc.
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, HR, finance, linguistic.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals