For one of our Clients - Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are currently looking for Candidates for HR Assistant positions:
Administrative Assistant in Human Resources- Recruitment profile
- Organisational and administrative support in selection processes (verification of eligibility, scheduling of meetings, preparation of various types of documents- minutes, reports);
- Maintaining communication with candidates- sending out invitations for interviews, responding to various queries of our candidates;
- Support in Standing Corps, ETIAS and FROMs selection procedures;
- Support in on-boarding activities (preparation of DMS requests for IT equipment, scheduling medical check-ups, collecting requirements from hiring entities).
Administrative Assistant in Human Resources- Personnel Administration profile
- Encoding data in HR information systems (RETO, SYSPER, HRDB, etc.)
- Ensuring appropriate administrative support in any kind of PA team activities;
- Assisting in the flow of all working documents in liaison with other staff members and units involved (preparing draft certificates, emails, etc.);
- Filing and archiving of documents;
- Supporting in the implementation of the time management rules and related tools
- Assisting in the HR related projects (SYSPER, TiMa).
Administrative Assistant in Human Resources- Learning and Development profile
- assisting in coordination of in-house language courses (communication with language schools and participants, responding to the inquiries);
- maintaining and updating the database registering the participation in language courses (including the development of this tool);
- assisting in logistical arrangements of the induction process for newcomers (including the involvement in the delivery of the induction training for the Standing Corps);
- updating various data bases for training activities for Frontex staff;
- entering data to the training history database;
- monitoring all the steps within the procedures relevant for L&D area to make sure that all the actions are conducted timely;
- drafting, formatting notes, letters, reports, staff notifications, mail with status monitoring for managers and other documents.
- successfully completed secondary education related to the HR, administrative or management.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- at least 1 year of professional experience in HR or administrative area
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals