Grupa Staff Partners to sprawdzony dostawca usług w obszarze nowoczesnego i efektywnego zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi.
Nr licencji Ministerstwa Pracy: 386/3
For our Client we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in HR Depratment
Location: Warszawa Key responsibilities of the position:
Reference Number: AAHR/10/2019
General tasks for administrative assistant:
- to ensure administrative support in administrative procedures;
- to co-ordinate the document flow and assist in archiving;
- to draft notes, letters, reports and follow up;
- to carry out data entry and support an administration of electronic databases;
- to support in preparation and evaluation of internal training;
- to assist at meetings, drafting minutes where necessary;
- to assist in correspondence, missions and agenda management;
- to provide assistance in preparation, implementation and monitoring of contracts;
- to support project team in management of projects;
- to support in drafting reports in various areas
- to track and report team hours and file expense reports;
- to perform basic administrative tasks as copying, scanning, etc.
- successfully completed secondary education related to the HR, administrative or management.
- at least 1 year of professional experience in the HR od administrative area
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- university degree in the field of business administration, management, HR
- university degree in public relations, journalism, HR or languages;
- at least 1 year of professional experience in HR or administrative area
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- knowledge and experience in working with databases.
- experience in professional layout tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Acrobat Pro) or MS Office Publisher.
- knowledge of other EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment
- daily remuneration: 51.23 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals