For our Client European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Human Resources - Personnel Administration profile
Reference Number: AAHR/ADM/10/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Encoding data in HR information systems (RETO, SYSPER, HRDB, etc.)
- Ensuring appropriate administrative support in any kind of PA team activities;
- Assisting in the flow of all working documents in liaison with other staff members and units involved (preparing draft certificates, emails, etc.);
- Filing and archiving of documents;
- Supporting in the implementation of the time management rules and related tools
- Assisting in the HR related projects (SYSPER, TiMa).
- successfully completed secondary education related to the HR, administrative or management.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- at least 1 year of professional experience in HR or administrative area
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please send us your CV in English!