For our Client - FRONTEX - European Border and Coast Guard Agency- we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Human Resources- Recruitment profile
Reference Number: AAHR/rec/06/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Organisational and administrative support in selection processes (verification of eligibility, scheduling of meetings, preparation of various types of documents- minutes, reports);
- Maintaining communication with candidates- sending out invitations for interviews, responding to various queries of our candidates;
- Support in Standing Corps, ETIAS and FROMs selection procedures;
- Support in on-boarding activities (preparation of DMS requests for IT equipment, scheduling medical check-ups, collecting requirements from hiring entities).
- successfully completed secondary education related to the HR, administrative or management.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- at least 1 year of professional experience in HR or administrative area
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals