For our Client European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Situation Centre
Reference Number: FRO/SC/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- To perform media monitoring of specified areas related to migration.
- To assist with drafting various types of documents supporting FSC from media monitoring perspective.
- To contribute to drafting and reviewing situation reports related to migration.
- To provide support in various areas related to media monitoring, including management of media monitoring platforms, organization of events/training and supporting office logistics.
- Perform any other supporting tasks assigned to the Unit.
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, HR, finance, linguistic.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals