For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Situational Awareness and Monitoring Division / Information Fusion Centre
Reference Number: IFC/2021/2
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Organizing and managing correspondence;
- Drafting letters, meeting minutes and briefing notes;
- Compiling and reviewing documents;
- Scheduling and supporting meetings;
- Providing overall clerical support to the horizontal coordination of the Office.
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Good IT skills and computer literacy: MS applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point) and proven ability to work with electronic systems and databases;
- Experience in coordinating activities related to information exchange;
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Capable of prioritizing and strong sense for organization;
- High level of commitment, constructive, positive and service oriented attitude.
- Contract of employment through the Employment Agency;
- Daily remuneration: 52,92€ net;
- Opportunity for development and promotion;
- Work with professionals.