Grupa Staff Partners to sprawdzony dostawca usług w obszarze nowoczesnego i efektywnego zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi.
Nr licencji Ministerstwa Pracy: 386/3
For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency - we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in the Financial Services Unit
Reference Number: AA/FIN/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- To register invoices/claims the agency’s financial management system);
- To identify and match invoices with other documents necessary for payment (Purchase Orders, Contracts);
- To support the registration of purchase orders and contracts related to assets
- To register legal entities and bank accounts after introducing invoice details;
- To act as financial initiator if needed;
- To liaise with the registration team in order to ensure the timeliness of the payment process;
- To file documents;
- To perform other tasks as required with the unit’s remit.
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, HR, finance, linguistic.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals