For our Client European Border and Coast Guard Agency- we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in the International Cooperation Unit
Reference Number: AA/ICU/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Organisation of bilateral meetings, conferences, webinars and roundtables, in particular with Middle East and North African countries;
- Assistance with drafting various types of documents (letters, briefing/concept notes);
- Handling of the email correspondence;
- Preparing of meeting agendas and note-taking;
- Support research and project development tasks on Middle East and North Africa region.
Knowledge of Arabic language is considered an advantage for this role.
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, HR, finance, linguistic.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals