For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in the Liaison Officers Network
Reference Number: AA/LON/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Various administrative tasks
- Drafting documents/notes and ability for proofreading
- Mappings of events and meetings
- Part of organizational teams for big events such as Liaison Officers biannual gathering
- Assisting and supporting Liaison Officers for specific tasks supervised by Back Office
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, HR, finance, linguistic.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52,92€ net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals