For our Client we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in the Research and Innovation Unit
Reference Number: AA/RIU/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Organisational support to the implementation of pilot projects, especially related Maritime Surveillance Aerostat II, as well as other technology projects/demonstrations to be launched in 2021/2022;
- Compilation of inputs, collation of comments and circulation of results of past and planned pilot projects (project end/evaluation reports);
- Logistics and administrative/documentation support to implement the standard operating procedure on contacts with industry – including help organising industry days.
- Logistics and administrative support organising innovation cells meetings.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft tools (excel, word and outlook, more specifically)
- Ease in written and oral communication (knowing how to convey ideas and opinions in an assertive way)
- Solution-oriented and pro-active approach
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Comfortable in corporate environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2/C1)
- Ability to work in a team
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please send us your CV in English !