Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
You will be responsible for supporting your team in daily office tasks and providing administrative assistance. Your duties will include running orders and invoices, organizing internal trainings, supporting recruitment process, maintaining different databases, and making reports. You will be expected to prepare high-quality presentations and communicate with stakeholders.
- status of student, preferably student of technical university
- knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills and ability to communicate precisely and openly
- fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint application will be an advantage
We work with:
- MS Teams and SharePoint
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP Concur