Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As part of our team you will be involved in various office related tasks:
- being the first point of contact for the Competence Development program within the organization, work closely with the managers and other program related stakeholders
- organization of business meetings
- setting candidates up for the interviews and coordination of the process together with the other assistants
- being responsible for the small projects e.g. social integration events
- ordering the office / laboratory supplies
- participating in the company wide/and local TC administrative tasks/actions
- taking care of the inventory list of the unit assets
- hosting personnel from all over the world joining on-site activities in Krakow
- organization of accommodation and travel arrangements for business trips and similar business-related events/ expense process support
What you will learn and contribute to
- Setting up interviews
- Setting up meetings and events in the organization
- Tracking and monitoring project related performance indicators
- Managing small projects
Your skills and experience
- Fluent English
- Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- status of student (4th year preferred)
- strong organizational skills
- knowledge of Office applications
- good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Microsoft sharepoint
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.