For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Admnistrative Assistant in Centre of Excellence for Combating Document Fraud
Reference Number: AACECDF/07/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- reimbursement calculations
- event organization (from dealing with vendors, to collecting participant signatures)
- basic admin tasks (booking rooms, notifying reception of visitors to HQ, filing, keeping records up to date, ect)
- compiling information/feedbacks, verifying basic data (sending queries, chasing feedback, compiling in excel)
- taking minutes
- ad-hoc requests
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, HR, finance, linguistic.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals