CORE SERVICES is an outscourcing company existing on a market since 2010 providing recruiting assistance for the biggest banking and finances institutions in Poland, local and global IT firms as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
Skills & Competencies:
- Fluent communication in English, both written and orally is a must, min. C1
- Good planning and prioritizing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Ability to create presentations and data analysis)
- Self motivation and goal oriented approach
- Flexibility and great work organisation
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing circumstances
- Working in business or IT projects in one of Project Management roles (Junior or Assistant level)
- Higher education with related profile
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about project management approaches (preferred Agile)
- Experience with project management tools or technics
- Organisation project Meetings&Events
- Calendar management
- Creating presentations and other project materials
- Resources management
- Participating in project meetings with stakeholders
You will receive:
- Possibility to learn new skills from Project Management scope
- Unique experience in a very interesting project on a European scale
- Possibility to collaboration with experienced managers, specialists and vendors
- Long-term cooperation.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- B2B Contract.
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card.
- Dedicated administrative consultant.