HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
For this role you will be responsible for handling client escalations, Risk, Incident, Problem, Change Management, SIP, CIP etc, new process creation, implementation and monitoring.
- Previous experience on similar position (3-5 years)
- Good communication skills to deliver business driven solutions
- Fluent English (C1)
- Good knowledge of incident and problem and change management
- Should have worked in ITIL framework and well versed with processes
- Knowledge of Risk Management
- Should have experience of handling a team of 24X7 resources
- Should be well versed with business process and pharmaceutical domain knowledge will be plus
- Should be technical driven and understand concepts of technology
- ITIL Foundation
- Six Sigma Green Belt