Would you like to have an opportunity for close cooperation with many stakeholders across Nordea and touching different business areas? We are now looking for an Assistant/Service Operations Officer to be a part of securities holdings and cash accounts reconciliation process.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Reconciliation Services team. We add value by reporting discrepancies between Nordea’s and custodian’s accounting books, both cash and securities. The team’s work is strictly connected with work done by settlements and corporate actions teams, as well as services provided by traders located in front offices. As Assistant/Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in high quality service delivery and Clients’ satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Opening acccounts and maintaining reconciliation applications
- Reconciling cash and holdings accounts
- Investigating discrepancies between Nordea and custodian’s accounting books and allocating them to responsible teams
- Participating in the projects related to the team’s capability
- Cooperating with many internal stakeholders with a purpose of ensuring good customer experience
You’ll join a collaborative team focused on operational excellence. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a strong drive to take a responsibility for own learnings and a continuous learning approach
- Are a strong team player with a flexible and an open-minded mind-set
- Have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver in accordance with deadlines
- Are focused on details combined with seeing wider perspective
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken, written)
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 January 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.