Would you like to play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer in Global Custody DK/SE to take care of transactions, trades, and enquiries of our clients.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Global Custody Settlement DK&SE team. We add value by providing global custody services in all major financial markets in the world, i.e. clearing, settlement and safekeeping of domestic and foreign securities for clients in Denmark and Sweden. As Assistant Service Operations Officer in Global Custody DK/SE you’ll play a valuable role in by closely cooperate with sub-custodians and customer service to provide the best service to our clients.
- Daily settlement of global securities
- Investigating, amending and matching transactions that have not settled automatically;
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies between Nordea and custodian’s accounting books both cash and securities (reconciliation of securities);
- Inputting, monitoring and settling transfer instructions;
- Supporting internal stakeholders regarding securities settlement topics (second line in customer service model).
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
- Analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, and clear and concise communication skills
- Pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of English language, both oral and written
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.