We are looking for an Assistant Service Operations Officer to support the Proxy Voting Services Team in maintaining business relations with our clients by providing services for corporate actions events. This is an opportunity for you to play an important role in Sub Custody Value Chain by creating great customer experience and developing your understanding of capital markets practices. You will also have a chance to work with customers from all around the world in a multicultural environment.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Wholesale Banking Operations where we provide wide range of services for our sub custody clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling Annual General Meeting, Extraordinary General Meetings and Bond Holder Meetings for all Nordic Markets
- Handling the documentation and client requests
- Collaboration with stakeholders and clients
- Participation in Due Diligence visits
- Developing and maintaining a good banking product knowledge to be able to understand and serve customers businesses and prospects
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a team Proxy Voting Services Team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Organised approach to work and ability to prioritize tasks
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Fluency in English
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- You take ownership in your areas of responsibility, but work well with others as well
- Excellent social skills and ability to create strong internal and external relationships
- Analytical mindset with problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 10 February 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.