Would you like to have an opportunity to work with international professional banking clients? We are now looking for a highly motivated and professional candidates. You will have a chance to work as an Assistant/Service Operations Officer and be responsible for establishing the customers as well as perform operations on accounts and financial products.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Static Data team. We add value by creating and maintaining data on individual and corporate clients in various systems. As Assistant/Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in servicing our clients, as well as expand your knowledge regarding banking products and services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking care of customer access to various systems
- Managing set ups for forex trading
- Setting up trading instructions
- Creating complex reports based on customer portfolios and product data
- Cooperating with many internal stakeholders with a purpose of ensuring good customer experience
- Independently and collaboratively analyse existing business processes to find optimization potential
You’ll join a team where everything starts! The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an interest in banking products
- Have continuous learning approach
- Good knowledge in English (both spoken and written)
- Focus on details combined with seeing wider perspective
Your experience and background:
- A natural interest and knowledge about financial markets
- Educational background in banking, finance, accountancy, mathematics or related studies
- Analytical and strong problem-solving mindset
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, and ability to communicate clearly across different cultures and personalities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15 February 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.