Derivatives, Financial markets
Would you like to dive into financial markets? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer/Service Operations Officer to who will be accountable for transition of new processes related to complex derivatives.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Derivatives Support FX Options & Derivatives Support team. We add value by providing high quality service for our customers like biggest Interbanks and huge corporates. As Assistant Service Operations Officer/Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in handling daily derivatives operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transition of new processes to polish organization
- Deal capturing of new trades
- Checking that trades meet requirements
- Contacting with our stakeholders in Scandinavia and worldwide in case of discrepancies
- Monitoring of documentation workflow
- Handling derivatives payments
You’ll join a FX Options & Derivatives Support Team. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Finance/maths/statistics/economics related university degree
- English language on professional level
- Knowledge around financial markets
- Interest in Derivatives / Equity products/ OTC Markets/ Stock Market / Forex – nice to have
- 1-up years professional experience in financial institutions or bank back office – will be an asset
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have capability to work under time pressure and prioritize tasks
- You have collaborative and constructive mindset
- You have analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- You have an eye on details and have clear and concise communication skills
- You are enthusiastic & open minded person
- You are dedicated & ready for long lasting commitment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22 November 2020.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.