Assistant to Facility Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Work with Facility Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services and other various duties. Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Assists in the management of the operating budget.
- Manages building automation systems, building documentation, the preventive maintenance program and the testing and repair of life safety systems.
- Assists in the completion of the building audits.
- Reviews and prioritizes requests for work.
- Oversee daily work order review and follow up on work orders to ensure impeccable work order performance and superior customer experience.
- Assist the FM in meeting or exceeding Site KPIs; Monitor SLAs monthly to identify potential off-track areas and plan corrective actions accordingly
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices
- Develop monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Works w/ subs and contractors and helps assign individuals or groups of individuals as required to complete the work.
- Coordinates the teamwork schedule to ensure the most effective use of team resources and timely completion of all pre-planned and corrective work.
- 2-3 years experience in similar position
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MsOffice especially Excel