An international wholesaler of specialised building materials is looking for a candidate for the position:
Assistant to the management / Project coordinator / Management trainee
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- Right hand of a member of management in a construction distribution.
- Doer! Get the things done! Support for the management in ongoing projects; implementation of various tasks and their coordination will be on daily routine.
- Learner! Capable to understand fast processes in various areas. Open-minded and pro-active to always improve the processes.
- Communicator! Capable to communicate and transfer information. You will cooperate with branches and people from the companys headquarters. Present projects and transfer the message through the team.
- Analyst! Preparation of summaries, reports and business presentations for the needs of the Management Board will be necessary.
- Helper! Help colleagues by their job activities – serving the customers, issuing documents or coordinate the warehouse should be easy.
- Business/ economics/ technical background.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of English (necessary condition).
- Experience in coordinating projects is welcome.
- Active pro-customer attitude in action, ease of establishing contacts.
- Very good organization of own work, analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Independence, reliability, accuracy.
- A job full of professional challenges and opportunities to gain professional experience in an international company.
- Full-time job.
- Employment in a form convenient for the candidate.
- A very good working atmosphere, independence and opportunities.
- necessary work tools (mobile phone, laptop).