Dla Naszego Klienta, miedzynarodowej firmy z branży automatyki przemysłowej, która otwiera obecnie swój oddział oraz fabrykę w Polsce poszukujemy Kandydatów na stanowisko:
Company mission is to deliver innovative, customized and high quality solutions and turnkey lines, designed to satisfy the automation needs and the product handling of our customers, in order to improve their operation efficiency and to increase their production capacity.
- Coordinate with the subcontracting company for payroll and accounting services.
- Collect, check all commercial documents and transactions and file related hard copies.
- Reconcile suppliers’ statement of accounts with company books, ask for missing invoices.
- Handle the administration petty cash and log the expenses into the accounting software.
- Prepare reports as requested for the office activities.
- Search for new suppliers and products through internet research and local suppliers visits.
- Prepare and send RFQ for different suppliers and compare offers in coordination with the requester when needed.
- Negotiate with suppliers in order to get better process, payment terms and additional discounts.
- Issue purchase orders, follow up on orders until delivery and inform concerned department about any delay in delivery.
- Handle the incoming phone calls.
- Handle all administrative, logistics and legal issues related to the office (brochures, stationary, legalization of documents…)
- Coordination with the head office in Lebanon.
- Searching for subcontracting companies as requested by the head office.
- Experience in administrative work.
- Mastering English.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or similar.
- Having a valid driving license.
- Computer literate with a very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Attention to details.
- Very good communication skills and time management.