Discover a world of opportunities. #HumanChemistry
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
Function: Marketing & Sales; Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Career Level: Experienced professionals (2-5 years)
Legal Entity: Evonik Operations GmbH
Business Line: Animal Nutrition
Evonik, one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies, stands for appealing business and innovative strength. We work in a trustful and performance-oriented corporate culture that is geared to profitable growth and increasing the value of the company. In more than 100 countries, we benefit from our proximity to customers, and our leading market positions. More than 32,000 employees are bound by a claim: No product is so perfect that it couldn’t be made better.
We don’t produce car tires, mattresses, tablets, or animal feed. However, these end products contain Evonik products – like 4,000 others, too. Often, it’s just a small amount that we contribute but that’s exactly what makes the difference. This is how Evonik makes tires more fuel-efficient, mattresses bouncier, tablets more effective, and animal nutrition healthier. That’s specialty chemicals. And we are one of the best in the world.
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
- Support sales activities
- Initialize logistical operations incl. monitoring delivery dates, follow-up of order changes
- Orders processing in SAP
- Verbal and written contact with customers concerning orders call-offs, agreeing to dates and deliveries specifics
- Independent processing of complaints
- Control over contracts fulfillment and forecast accuracy
- Support departments planning
- Professional training as industrial clerk or several years of work experience
- Knowledge of the Order-to-Cash process
- Interest in customer interaction (external and internal)
- Ability to perform designated tasks on time and to follow correct procedures
- Business fluent in Polish and English, additional knowledge in other languages as German or Czech are an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Self-confident, flexible and able to handle a high work volume and simultaneous projects
- Open, friendly and positive attitude with an intercultural understanding & ability to work in a team