We are a world leading manufacturer of wood based panels with a 125 years history of success with over 50 plants across the globe. We have a strong record of continuous growth and currently we are realizing new projects in production, logistics and services for the market. Our aim is to expand domestic and export market offering our latest developments in product portfolio. In order to do that we are looking to bring onboard a team of highly capable managers and specialists. Our candidates should have passion for what they do, and strong ambition to achieve the highest level of work performance.
Currently we are looking for
Scope of duties:
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers and leading clients.
- Responsibility for financial performance, KPIs and KFIs management.
- Business budgeting and planning.
- Company standards compliance guarding.
- Human resources management.
- Flagging up issues to senior management minimise impact.
- Reporting directly to CEO.
- Legal background.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Exceptional personality with ability to influence and bring the best out of others.
- Target orientation - focussed on results.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hard working attitude.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Enthusiasm, courage and passion to overcome challenges.
- Fluent English, other languages will be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Winning spirit of a leader, not follower.
We are offering:
- Attractive remuneration including performance bonus.
- Key role in the company hierarchy.
- Job in the respected leading company in our industry.
- Very fast decision process in simple organization structure.
- Advanced work environment with effective tools to execute duties.
- Strong management support in case of out of order situations.
- Mentorship training during the introduction period.
- Fast-track promotion opportunities for high performers.