Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels .Our products are used in everything from flooring and furniture to timber-framed houses .We are investing in innovation since 1897 .Our integrated operation allows us to perfect every last detail .27 countries, more than 40 sites.
- Assisting the CEO with daily administrative duties and a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an active calendar of appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas;
- Ensuring efficient and professional internal and external communication through daily verification of incoming correspondence (e-mail and letter);
- Compiling documentation for internal and external meetings;
- Collecting and processing of information needed for the preparation of protocols, reports and inventories;
- Attending business trips in the country or abroad with the CEO.
- Ability to analyze problem and generate solutions;
- Long term commitment to the organization;
- Openness for new ideas and changes;
- Higher education – preferably Business Management, Economics, Law;
- Flexibility for traveling and extra working hours;
- Min. 5 years of professional working experience;
- Appropriate IT skills;
- Very good knowledge of English, Russian and Polish.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging job in an international company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus system supporting good performers
- Personal development opportunities
- Initial training and ongoing support
- Full confidentiality during the recruitment processes.