With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Executive Assistant with English ! Join is via WFA scenario.
- Manage scheduling for Management, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Synthesize, record and dispatch information discussed in meetings
- Oversee organizing of important customer visits
- Run agenda and governance of our key internal meetings
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Ability to distill importance of business events and take call on meeting prioritization
- Possess influencing skills to keep our teams accountable on various tracked deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy