We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Assist office supervisor in relocating process and arranging new office;
- Welcome, inform and direct visitors and employees in the new office;
- Manage the whole front office make sure the reception and meeting rooms are properly maintained;
- Evacuate the persons within the reception area in case of emergency;
- Assist users with whatever meeting support they require eg: ordering facilities or catering, IT requests, visitor registration, etc.;
- Monitor, control, and order office stationery;
- Answer and transfer incoming calls;
- Coordinate post flow in the office;
- Keep all incoming/outgoing documents and records updated;
- Be the first point of contact for all administration requests;
- Support in organizing the corporate events;
- Replace the office supervisor in case of absence.
- Have an University education;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong proven experience in an office environment in a similar type of position;
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and Polish as native;
- Familiar with MS Office including MS Excel;
- SAP experience preferred but not essential.