Northvolt Poland is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, we are establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We are currently looking for an Office Assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our administrative team. You will manage mostly administrative tasks such as coordinating flow of documents inside the organization or small works related to accounting. The ideal person to work will be the one that demonstrates commitment and the desire for personal development characterized by care in the implementation of entrusted tasks.
- Front desk management: Reception and guest service;
- Welcome guests and visitors to the office and assist them as needed;
- Monitor office and food supplies, inventory and place orders;
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment;
- Scheduling meeting and appointments;
- Manage correspondence, postage and taxi;
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentially with all materials interfacing with the business;
- Maintain office equipment and report errors;
- Support and coordinate internal communication;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, management or economy;
- Experience in administrative role will be an asset;
- Fluency in Polish and English, both in writing and speech;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite;
- Permission to work in Poland
Personal success factors (Consider Bold – Passionate – Excellent)
- Hands-on mentality,
- Multi-tasking & problem-solving attitude,
- Highly organised and result-driven;
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines;
- Accuracy, organization and quick response time is a must,
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
The position will be based in Gdansk, Poland.
Welcome with your application, CV and cover letter or full LinkedIn-profile.