Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy to become a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. Backed by the key ability to intelligently engineer and process surface solutions and advanced materials, the Group is committed to invest in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable, more efficient and environmentally sustainable products.
A Swiss company with around 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – following the divestment of the Drive Systems Segment. It has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion in 2018.
Workplace: Warsaw – City Centre (Skylight building next to Złote Tarasy) & home office
The role is addressed to especially to those who would like to start their professional career in the administrative area.
The Office Assistant will be acting as the main administrative point of contact for employees and external partners.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive to the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person in the office
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail/packages
- Taking care of the outcoming mail
- Taking care of appointment logistics
- Keeping office materials in stock
- Close cooperation with service staff, building management, vendors
- Profficiency in MS office
- Propriety and high interpersonal skills
- Advanced English skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer service attitude
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code