Ogłoszenie numer: 4660767, from 2021-05-25
Personal Assistant for Family Office
Fluent German and English are a MUST to be considered for this job.
A private family office is looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant to support the couple with their private matters. The role is 100% remote and the working times are flexible, however, availability during European daytime hours is expected.
The job will ideally suit a former Executive Assistant who is looking to work directly for a family of technology entrepreneurs on a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Fluent in English, German, and Polish: both oral and written.
- More than 5 years of professional experience as a Personal Assistant in an international environment, preferably in a Family Office, Law Firm, Management Consultancy or Luxury Hospitality.
- Very client and service oriented, high attention to detail.
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Ability to plan effectively and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in office and appointment scheduling software and online collaboration tools (e.g., Google Suite), agility in learning new tools (e.g., Quire, Element)
- Lifestyle management
- Manage the private calendars and liaise with other assistants to avoid calendar conflicts.
- Suggest and prepare complete itineraries for activities and trips, book travel, accommodation and other hospitality for the couple and other family members.
- Assist in research and purchase of lifestyle and other assets (online).
- Research and manage health and wellness activities.
- Manage private events, make reservations, book tickets, coordinate catering, etc.
- Receive, process, circulate, and file documents (mail, contracts, bills).
- Pay bills, reconcile bank statements, keep track of expenses.
- Liaise with personal accountants and lawyers to provide information and documents when needed.
- Liaise with household service providers and property managers.
- Assist with special projects such as real estate acquisitions, art and culture projects, architectural projects.
- Remote work
- Contract type: Independent Contractor / Service Agreement (we provide financial help to set up self-employment status if needed)
- Opportunity to work with and learn from highly professional and experienced entrepreneurs working on visionary technology projects
- Regular feedback, coaching, professional trainings
- Competitive remuneration taking into account applicants qualification level