We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Scheduling meetings for permanent experts and traveling Jacobs staff
- Logistic Support – booking flight and accommodation for project staff when required
- Pastoral Care Support – supporting permanent experts with living arrangements (Accommodation)
- Contract Point of Contact for SIM card contracts and other contracts put in place from time to time
- Acting as a liaison between other Project staff and professionals in the region when required
- Organising and supporting the translation of documents
- Enforcing office protocols and policies
- General support to Project Staff in country including document control and assistant management of the IPM SharePoint and Email Address
- International working environment and unique company culture.
Personal development opportunities.
Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
Independent role and flexible working hours.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a self-motivated, customer-focused individual you will have:
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams environment would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- A natural ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.