For our Client - a global leader in building and operating innovation communities - we are looking for:
Location: Warszawa Key responsibilities of the position:
Reference Number: REC/CIC/2022
- Overseeing the quality of the front desk experience while demonstrating a spontaneous desire to assist others and provide excellent service.
- Welcoming guests and providing them with a comfortable and efficient transition to their host.
- Interacting with guests and clients, in person, on the phone and via email, in a courteous manner by displaying a pleasant and gracious personality even under stressful situations.
- Being a face of CIC and providing an exceptional first experience for new clients (assist with key distribution, take a photo of new employees, answer questions, etc.).
- Working with other members of the team who are also responsible for the front desk experience, including cross training other staff on how to effectively handle the day to day operations.
- Responding to near constant client requests and questions of every variety. For example, a client may ask "Can I get some extra furniture and have some help rearranging my office?" or "How do I send a package to China?".
- Assisting in processing mail & packages for clients, helping with overseeing the condition and organization of the CIC mailroom.
- Juggling priorities when remaining diligent to clients and within the team.
- A bachelors degree or equivalent front desk experience.
- A natural interest in helping/supporting others.
- Ability to work between 8 AM and 6 PM, but you will not be expected to work all of these hours every day.
- Native-level command of Polish.
- Great English skills! Other foreign languages are a plus.
- Personable, naturally enjoy helping others, and calm in a hectic environment.
- Detail oriented and organized with solid time management skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive in taking ownership and responsibility for tasks and leading them to completion.
- A true team player with the capacity to foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, building management and vendors.
- Able to work comfortably with everyone, treating everyone as an equal.
- Able to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to everything.
- Able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Experience in HoReCa industry. We offer:
- Contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- Starting compensation is 5,458 zł gross.
- Private medical care (family or individual plan).
- Apple laptop and mobile phone as your working tools.
- Regular evaluation of your work, and salary raises based on performance.