We are looking for ambitious candidates who want to start a career in the area of Procurement for IT. This is an opportunity for you to learn how a financial institution procures IT commodities and to become a part of these projects.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We are harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution in underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you will play a part in making us truly digital.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You will join Technology Procurement System Services Team, where we provide extensive expertise by supporting the procurement processes with RFX’s or contracts registering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Sourcing/Supplier Managers to develop and conduct Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), and other related events, documents and activities that meet the scope of work in IT procurement
- Prepare reports related to sourcing activities, contracts, spend
- Manage administrative tasks within the sourcing platform (SAP Ariba)
- Provide professional presentations for sourcing stakeholders based on data from the sourcing platform (SAP Ariba) and other sources
- Work on development projects within the organization.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Bachelor in Economics, Management, International Business Relations or technical degree
- Fluent English (both in writing and speaking)
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially in Excel)
- Analytical skills
- Commitment and self-discipline
- Experience within SAP Ariba or other procurement/sourcing/ERP platform is an advantage but not a requirement as a comprehensive training will be provided
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.