(6-month contract of employment)
Would you like to take active part in Nordea’s daily operations, optimizing processes and suggesting improvements? We are now looking for a Sourcing Assistant to have the unique and exciting opportunity to contribute in building a "best in class" internal consultant procurement process - all the way from the need of the consultant until the consultant can start at Nordea.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Consultant Services team. We add value by being responsible for external consultants end-to-end process, including related to that reporting and risk management. We take ownership in ensuring compliance with process governance and in keeping high data quality. As a Sourcing Assistant, you’ll play a valuable role in advising and supporting our stakeholders in engaging external resources.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting standard requests for new resources
- Managing contract prolongations
- Handling contract administration
- Registering new consultants, contracts and prolongations
- Supporting consultants onboarding and offboarding processes
- Executing other recurring consultant management admin tasks
- Proactively suggesting improvements to the procurement process
You’ll join a team of open minded, dedicated and focused on improvements people, who are real team players. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- Love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Pay attention to details, getting things right. You have ability to work alone, but also to cooperate with team members. Moreover, you’re committed and self-disciplined.
Your experience and background:
- Experience from contract administration and/or procurement
- Documented reporting - Excel and/or PowerPoint skills
- Preferably experience from an international, cross-border organization
- Previous experience from procurement tools is an advantage
- Degree in economics, supply chain or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 26/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.