Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for motivated, well organized candidate who enjoys working with people and is willing to support our team in administrative activities.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- organization of business meetings
- organization of accommodation and travel arrangements for business trips and similar business-related events
- ordering the office supplies in the required quantities
- participating in the company wide/and local Technology Center administrative tasks/actions
- taking care of the inventory list of the department
- active student status
- strong organizational skills
- fluent English
- familiarity with MS Office Tools
- good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations
- attention to details