Two-Up Digital is a vibrant full-service digital design and development agency. We specialise in the betting & gaming and entertainment industries. Our two founders, Robbie Morris and Martyn Miller, have amassed more than 30 years experience in the sector working with or for many household names such as Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, Betfair, Racing Post and ITV. Based in Shoreditch, the creative heartbeat of London, we nurture talent and value passionate, ambitious people. Openness and trust in a collegiate and flexible way of working is a cornerstone of our business but the bottom line is we never miss deadlines. We believe success stems from understanding people and their objectives, utilising our experience and knowledge to challenge views to ensure the finest deliverable.
The department will be responsible for the production of live betting odds for a number of popular sports. The successful applicant will manage production through algorithmic software, specifically by viewing sporting events and entering key scoring data in real time, as well as reacting to exceptional events.
- Input of live scoring data into company software in real time
- Adjustment of algorithm settings in order to maintain accuracy relative to market odds
- Schedule compilation in order to guarantee full coverage of events
- Communication with UK-based teams in order to receive and act upon all feedback
- Error management processes to be followed
- Exceptional circumstances logs to maintained
- Creation and settlement of sports events/markets
- Maintain knowledge about ongoing games
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent events without an increase in error rate
- Ability to self-manage
- Clear communication skills
- Able to work flexible schedule - including night-shifts